July 17, 2019

In the Bleak Mid-Summer…8 ways to stay Motivated

Blogspotters - as promised, from now on, I'll post a snippet and a link here but the blog is moved to my website and I hope you'll join us there.  Subscribing is easy, subscribe and get an email reminder of the latest posts, the occasional free content, and more as we continue to grow.  As always, sharing my thoughts, occasionally offering a travel opportunity, book or CD.

It is the Bleak Midsummer – that time of year when it might as well be winter for all that you intend to go outside!  It’s predicted to be about 100o tomorrow – ugh.  And raining.  The remnants of a tropical depressed (yes, I meant that).


But that’s the thing about the Bleak Midsummer (you might call it the Summer Doldrums, but that’s not bleak enough for me) – the heat, the humidity, the knowing that it will last another eight weeks – all gang up on you and sap your strength and motivation!  Who wants to play when you know you’re going to sweat on your harp?

https://www.jeniuscreations.com/in-the-bleak-mid…o-stay-motivated

No comments: