September 9, 2019

It’s been that kind of week - Six (or so) elements of Harp Care

Ok, it’s probably more like two weeks, but it sure feels like it’s all happened in a week.  Two subscriber emails that didn’t quite work the way I wanted.  And a surprise trip that sort of skewed the entire week toward the weird.  And then, on top of everything else, six broken strings on three harps!  SIX!

This is especially perplexing because I don’t think over my entire harp life, over all of my too many harps, I’ve had this many broken strings – total!  (ok, that might be a slight exaggeration, but not much of one).

I’m pretty sure I know why it’s happened – 


There are other things you can do, and I’d love to hear what you do as part of your regular harp maintenance – let me know in the comments below!

As you know, I have ever so slowly been moving the blog to my website.  If you are reading this blog here and you haven't gone over and subscribed - please let me know.  I believe it is time to close this one up, but I'd like to hear from you.  If I don't hear, then I'll know it's time to close these doors and do all the work over there...I'll look forward to hearing from you if it's not time yet - please leave a comment if you're only reading the blog here.

No comments: