May 6, 2015

Sometimes you just want to control the clock



I never did get to post last week.  It was one of those weeks that was just too full. Something had to give. 

Last week, I chose to practice. Just like everyday, I specifically allotted time to spend at my harp.

Because the week was busy, I had to chivvy time out of other places to get things accomplished.  

I chose to practice. Or more accurately, I protected the practice time and let other things slide.   


I chose to not let practice get shifted off the schedule.  I cut back on other things - sleep got short shrift too, and I didn't write to you.

I'm happy with my choice.  I'm equally happy that I consciously put practicing on the front burner.  
 
Hopefully the coming weeks will be calmer and more controlled! And I hope when presented with the options, you chose to practice too!

No comments: