December 6, 2017

The Nights are Long



As the year draws to a close, the nights are long.  We have time to reflect (ok, we make time to reflect since the nights are so long!). 


I hope you have had a full and fulfilling harp year.  My wish for you remains primarily that you enjoy making music, that you have learned and shared and grown and loved the time at your harp.   

I hope you are both pleased with your progress and that you hunger for more.   

I hope as you look back over the year you see your continued development and that you have begun to form new goals.  And I hope you have flourished and stabilized and that you are becoming the musician you want to be.   

I hope you are happy with yourself and with your journey and with your music. 

Reflect, and enjoy what you see!

No comments: