- Knowing that you are making an event extraordinary
- Playing through your repertoire (out in public!)
- Seeing some of the best architecture in your area
- Seeing some of the nicest gardens where you live
- Having a solid half hour to play before the main event (typically uninterrupted)
What do you like best about playing for weddings? What do you play? Do you have any standards or chestnuts? If you had to play a wedding tomorrow, do you have enough music at your fingertips? I hope you'll what you like and what works with me!