June 27, 2012

The week at OSAS

I am at OSAS, busy meeting new people, seeing old friends, teaching as well as I can, playing as much as I can muster, trying to learn new tunes, and not sleeping enough! 

This is a week of scintillating learning, sharing, laughing, playing, sessioning, dancing, and hanging out with other harpers as well as cool people who play fiddle, dance, play pipes, drum, and play assorted other instruments.  Fortunately, although I'm running around like crazy, Sara Walthery has very graciously created some photo collages:














If you've been to OSAS before but weren't able to come this year, dig out the tunes from your summer and brush them up and remember the great times you had. 

And if you've never been before, I sure hope you figure out a way to work it into your schedule - it is WAY too much:
  • Fun
  • Learning Tunes
  • Playing
  • Playing the Harp :-)
  • Learning Tunes
  • Making friends
  • Learning Dances
  • Learning Tunes
  • Learning pipe stuff
  • Learning fiddle stuff
  • Learning Tunes
  • Jamming
  • Laughing
  • Growing
And I'll be trying to remember to take more photos to share with you - but sometimes I get too caught up in the fun and forget I even have a camera! 

Thanks for understanding!  See you soon.

No comments: