February 15, 2012

I'm listening

Long ago on this blog, I took a moment to thank you for reading it.  I really do appreciate that you read what I have to say. And I am always delighted to get comments from you!  This week, I'd like to again thank those of you who are following my blog. I do hope you find it useful. 

If you are visiting for the first time (or you just remembered and came to check out what I was going on about this time!) and like what you've seen, please join us and become a Follower. Followers get an email when content has been added or updated so you get all the information, fresh as it gets posted.  And it reminds you to take a moment for yourself and your harping.  It also gives me a continued warm fuzzy that I'm not talking to myself!

I'll tell you about important stuff: travel to Scotland, growing as a harp player, and other essential stuff, like playing the harp while we're in Scotland!  I'll also highlight harp events or other excitement in our harp world that I think would be interesting to you.

And, of course, I would love to hear from you.  You can always let me know if there's a particular topic in which you're interested. 

I hope you'll join us on a regular basis.  And if I don't know you personally I'll look forward to meeting you when we're at one of the many events available.

If you see me somewhere - please introduce yourself...you have me at an advantage - you know what I look like!  It would be delightful if I met you in Edinburgh as we set off on the tour - but OSAS, Harp Camp, or any of the other wonderful learning opportunities would be great too!

See you soon!

No comments: